Programming Languages Education
The PL group is involved in the following education:
Undergraduate courses in the TU Delft bachelor in computer science, covering such topics as model checking, concepts of programming languages, and various projects.
Advanced programming languages courses in the TU Delft master programs in computer science and embedded systems, covering such topics as compiler construction, program analysis, type systems, and software verification.
Nine-month projects with our MSc students who advance our knowledge in programming languages by participating in our research projects – sometimes in collaboration with our industrial partners.
The TU Delft Programming Languages group offers a variety of courses at the Bachelor and Master levels.
Bachelor Computer Science and Engineering
- CSE1300: Reasoning and Logic. Model Checking Lab. Sebastian Erdweg.
- CSE1305: Algorithms and Data Structures. Joana De Pinho Goncalves and Robbert Krebbers.
- TI2606: Concept of Programming Languages. Casper Bach Poulsen and Eelco Visser.
- CS4002DC: Algorithms & Data Structures. Robbert Krebbers.
- TI1316TH: Algorithms & Data Structures. Robbert Krebbers. Krebbers.
Masters Computer Science and Embedded Systems
- CS4130: Seminar Programming Languages. Sebastian Erdweg, Robbert Krebbers, Eelco Visser.
- CS4200-A and CS4200-B: Compiler Construction and Compiler Construction Project. Eelco Visser.
- IN4333: Language Engineering Project. Eelco Visser.
- IN4387: System Validation. Casper Bach Poulsen
- CS4106: Dynamic and Static Program Analysis for Software Security Sebastian Erdweg and Eelco Visser.
- CS4135: Software Verification. Robbert Krebbers and Eelco Visser.
- UT-201500039: Security Verification. Robbert Krebbers.
- IN4306: Literature Survey. All PL faculty.
- IN5000: MSc Thesis Final Project. All PL faculty.