Programming Languages Education
The PL group is involved in the following education:
Undergraduate courses in the TU Delft bachelor in computer science, covering such topics as concepts of programming languages, functional programming and various projects.
Advanced programming languages courses in the TU Delft master programs in computer science and embedded systems, covering such topics as compiler construction, program analysis, type systems, software verification, concurrency, and category theory.
Nine-month projects with our MSc students who advance our knowledge in programming languages by participating in our research projects – sometimes in collaboration with our industrial partners.
The TU Delft Programming Languages group offers a variety of courses at the Bachelor and Master levels.
Bachelor Computer Science and Engineering
- CSE2120: Concept of Programming Languages. Casper Bach Poulsen.
- CSE3100: Functional Programming. Jesper Cockx.
- CSE3000: Research Project. All PL faculty.
Masters Computer Science and Embedded Systems
- CS4200-A: Compiler Construction. Casper Bach Poulsen.
- CS4135: Software Verification. Benedikt Ahrens.
- CS4280: Language-Based Software Security. Jesper Cockx.
- CS4405 Analysis of Concurrent and Distributed Programs. Soham Chakraborty.
- CS4410 Category Theory for Programmers. Benedikt Ahrens.
- CS4130: Seminar Programming Languages. Soham Chakraborty, Benedikt Ahrens, Jesper Cockx, and Casper Bach Poulsen.
- IN4306: Literature Survey. All PL faculty.
- IN5000: MSc Thesis Final Project. All PL faculty.